Term Timeline

     I have crafted a rough timeline for my term, but I think this will be a working document because I'll probably be naturally more interested in certain aspects of the project over others. Here is what I currently plan on:

Week 3: Work on movie posters, plan out order of events for the film, and finalize poems.
Week 4: Work on audio-recordings of the poems, begin to edit videos.
Week 5: Work on audio-recordings of the poems, continue editing videos.
Week 6: Have "Antlers" (a poem) section of the film rough draft done.
Week 7: Have "Edward" (a poem) section of the film rough draft done.
Week 8: Have other selected scenes rough draft done.
Week 9-10: Finalize film and put together separate sections of the film.

     I may end up only choosing to focus on one poem, but I plan on at least having three sections of a film based on three poems completed by the end of the term,

Comments

Popular Posts